Book Group Annual Gathering & Dinner
Tuesday, October 3•6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$30
What will your book group read next? What new books will spark lively conversation? Join us as we welcome three of our favorite sales reps from Penguin Random House back to introduce new books.
$30 ticket includes dinner, glass of wine, and program.
Dinner will feature recipes from new holiday cookbooks, pictured below:
- Sweet Potato Benne Seed Biscuits
- Arancini (Stuffed, fried Rice Balls)
- Qorma e Nakhod (Stewed Chickpeas with Spinach and Goat Cheese)
- Reems Kafta bil Bandora (Meatballs in a Middle Eastern Spiced Red Sauce)
- World Central’s Tamales
- Apple Cranberry Kale Salad
- Jjolmyeon (Korean Chewy Noodle)
- Diana’s Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Torta de Cambur (Venezuelan Banana Bread)
- B. Dylan Hollis’ Potato Chip Cookies